The admission process starts soon after the SSLC results. The process and the details will be displayed on the college website. All the candidates’ applications are evaluated independently during the admission procedure.
Must have passed SSLC, ICSE, CBSE or any equivalent examination.
Documents to be submitted
- Marks card of SSLC, ICSE, CBSE or any equivalent examination.
- Transfer Certificate from previous education institution (Original and one attested copy)
- Conduct Certificate from the previous education institution (Original and one attested copy)
- SSLC examination hall ticket to be enclosed (Original and one attested copy)
- Income certificate to be submitted who are claiming fee concession.
- The candidates who want to apply under a particular category/caste(SC/ST/OBC) must possess the required certificate. If the required certificate is not submitted, the applicant is treated under general merit category (Original and two attested copies)
- Candidates who are physically challenge or with impaired vision, should enclose a copy of certificate from registered practitioner, mentioning the disability of an applicant (Original and one attested copy)
- Four passport size and two stamp size recent photos.
- Should not have crossed 18 years of age. In such case admission will be kept reserved.
Applicants should go through the rules and regulations before applying. All the necessary documents mentioned above should be issued during application process. Incomplete applications are not considered for further process.
While filling application care should be taken to avoid unnecessary confusion and submitting the wrong documents. We don’t consider any applications which have irrelevant copies.
The selection of the candidates is based on their aggregate marks scored in the qualifying exams. The list of names of candidates provisionally selected will be displayed on the notice board on specified dates as per the direction PU Board.